The course is the city and guilds 2357-91 and can be RPL into your 2365-02 tech cert. It is delivered over 2 evenings a week over a 9 month period and includes units:
- (102 online exam) and 602 Understanding environmental legislation, working practices and the principles of environmental technology systems
- 603:- understanding the practices and procedures for overseeing and organising the work environment (electrical installation)
- 604:- understanding the principles of planning and selection for the installation of electrotechnical equipment and systems in building, structure and the environment
- 605 and (305 online exam) Understanding the practices and procedure for the preparation and installation of wiring systems and electrotechnical equipment in buildings, structure and the environment
- (107 Online exam) and 607:- Understanding principles, practices and legislation for the inspection and testing, commissioning and certification of electrotechnical systems and equipment in building structure and the environment
- 608:- Understanding the principles, practices diagnosing and correcting electrical faults in electrotechnical systems and equipment in buildings structures and the environment
- 609:- Understanding the electrical principles associated with the design, building installation and maintenance of electrical equipment and systems.
The guided learning hours
Course duration:– 9 months
Course delivery:– theory/ practical / homestudy
Time duration:– 3 hours per evening 6pm to 9pm (Tuesday & Wednesday)
Cost:– £2400.00 + VAT (£2880.00 inc VAT)
Once you have completed the above units and certs have been claimed: You can then undertake the NVQ level 3 onsite assessment along with the AM2 assessment to gain your JIB gold card.
2357-91 NVQ level 3 is charged at £1500.00 + VAT (£1800.00 inc VAT)
AM2 assessment is charged at £685.00 + VAT (£822.00 inc VAT)
Special combined rate for 2357-91 course + NVQ level 3 onsite assessment and Am2 assessment
RRP £4585+VAT (£5502.00 inc VAT)
Combined rate £4999.00 inv VAT
Interest free payment terms available.
Please call 08000 433334 for further information
Tuesday 19th Wednesday 20th November 2019
Tuesday 4th Wednesday 5th February 2020.