Achieve Your Potential
All Electrical Training
City & Guilds 2365-03 Full Level 3 Tech Course
All Electrical Training Ltd
Our hybrid teaching strategy will incorporate a blended learning strategy. From my teaching experience, I have tried this strategy on a current group of Level 3 learners, and I have obtained good results.
The level 3 Diploma in Electrical Installations is the last time learners will have to undertake a long period of studying, so it is crucial that they have a good learning experience and develop a strong foundation of Electrical Installations.
From teaching experience, I have found that learners who actually research themselves and complete written tasks, retain knowledge better and have a better understanding of the knowledge learnt.
Our hybrid teaching strategy is specifically aimed at Adult’s currently working in the Electrical Industry. This will ensure they are up to date with Health & Safety standards in the industry, and they will be able to apply the Electrical theory into practice.
Course Delivery Plan:
- GLH set by City & Guilds: 480
- 480 / 6 unit’s = 80 hours GLH per unit.
- 2 days per week online course delivery for 4 hours in the evening. Homework must be completed and submitted by the due date. Once a month a weekend face to face session must be attended.
- 2 remote evening classes each week: 8 hours x 4 weeks = 32 hours
1 weekend per month physical attendance required: 8 hours x 2 days = 16 hours.
- Online study and assessment every weekend for 8 hours x 4 = 32 hours
- Total study time each month: 80 hours
- Total course time frame: 6 months
- Venue: Harris House, Cawley Hatch, Harlow Essex CM19 5AN
- Cost: £2999+ VAT (£3599 Inc VAT) Stage payments available.
- Start date: 6th April 2024
- Duration: 6 months
- You must be working in the Electrical Industry, and have demonstratable work experience history of working in the Electrical Industry.
- A Level 2 Diploma in Electrical Installations (Buildings and Structures) Certificate is preferrable but not essential to enrol on this course. However if no level 2 has been undertaken a minimum of 5 years experience would be required along with references and witness statements.
- You must be willing to undertake self-study and research every week, and demonstrate your dedication to becoming a qualified Electrician. Our delivery model is via Teams, and the course assignments and learning materials will be online, so you must have your own computer with internet access.
Who is this course for?
We are introducing a new learning method which is predominantly aimed at Individuals working within the Electrical Industry. We understand how difficult it can be to get time off work to study. So, we have created a hybrid learning model, and this is aimed at dedicated learners. If you are someone who struggles to work on their own and requires a lot of support, this course will NOT be suitable for you. You are best suited to learning in a College environment where you will have more physical support.
Who is your trainer?
My name is Kishan, and I am a qualified Trainer who holds a Level 4 Certificate in Teaching in the Lifelong Learning Sector. I also hold all of my Electrical qualifications, and I still currently work on Commercial & Industrial sites carrying out Inspection & Testing.
I had my training qualifications when I used to work for the Youth Services, and then I did a career change in 2012 and started to work in the Construction Industry. It took me a number of years to get all of my Electrical Qualifications and build my work experience.
I have worked for a number of different College’s, and now I am phasing out of the teaching / assessing industry, and going back into the industry.
But, I still want to help learners become qualified Electricians and pass on my knowledge effectively. This is why I have devised this hybrid learning approach!
I understand this approach is not for everyone, and I am NOT catering for large numbers. I want to train individuals who are currently working in the Industry and who are eager to become Electricians, and who want to be the best in what they do.
I am giving up my time and energy to help you, so in return I want to work with those learners who are willing to self-study and put in the hard work for their own learning and development.
Enrolling onto this course does NOT automatically mean you will get your qualification, if you do not hand in your assignments on time and attend the online classes, you will be withdrawn from the course and loose your money.
Remember, this is the last long study run you will have to do. After you complete your Level 3 Diploma in Electrical Installations, you will then move onto building your practical portfolio and then completing your final exam ‘AM2’.
“If you dedicate your time to learning and put in the hard work in the beginning, you will achieve anything you want.” Kishan 2024
2365-03 units undertaking:
Units for 2365-03
Unit 201 Health and safety in building services engineering
Unit 301 Understand the fundamental principles and requirements of environmental technology Systems
Unit 302 Principles of electrical science
Unit 303 Electrical installations: fault diagnosis and rectification
Unit 304 Electrical installations: inspection, testing and commissioning
Unit 305 Electrical systems design
Unit 308 Career awareness in building services engineering
Please complete the following information to register your interest.
Thank you AET.