Achieve Your Potential
All Electrical Training
All Electrical Training are a leading centre in electrical and associated training
courses based in Harlow in the south east of England.
2365 Package Deal
City & Guilds 2365-05 Tech qual:- ( Duration will be from 6 months to 9 months pending on student numbers)
City & Guild 2357-44 NVQ level 3:- Duration approx 4-6 months ( can be started while undertaking the 2365-03 tech qual)
AM2 Assessment ( Duration 2 days) Can only be taken once the 2365-03 qual has been completed
FREE AM2 Prep day
FREE ECS online health & Safety test
FREE JIB card ( With free upgrade to your JIB gold card once eligible)
£5599.00 inc VAT
Optional add on's
10% discount on website price
City & Guilds 18th Ed 2nd Amendment
City & Guilds 2391 Inspection & Testing,
City & Guilds 2921-31 EV car charging
BPEC Solar PV
Start date: Tues 27th Wed 28th September
Start time: 6pm to 9pm
Course syllabus will be provide in due course.
Tuition will include classroom and home study.
All practical training will be provided at the centre.
Contact AET to Book Now
We also offer an option to spread the payments:
Break down as follows:
- Month 1 will require a £1000 deposit to enrol you on the 2365
- Month 3 will require a further £1800 towards 2365 and NVQ enrolment
- Month 5 will require a further payment of £1000 towards 2365.
- Month 6-7 Completion payment of £863 on 2365 and NVQ.
- Month 8-9 £300 deposit for your AM2 assessment.
- The completion payment of £636.00 will be required 2 weeks before your AM2 start date.